Architecture and culture in Poble Espanyol
Located in one of the most emblematic areas of Barcelona and a few meters from the Fountains of Montjuïc, the Poble Espanyol is one of the main attractions of the city for the unique set that it offers: architecture, contemporary art, crafts, trade, cuisine and traditions in a pleasant environment without cars, ideal for locations of your audiovisual project.
Built on the occasion of the International Exhibition of Barcelona in 1929, El Poble was born with the aim of concentrating the soul of Spain in a single space. Today, most of its buildings remain intact and reproduce, on a real scale, buildings, squares and streets of different parts of Spain.
With a varied program of events for family and adult audiences, with its shops, workshops, bars and restaurants open every day, the Poble fills with life 365 days a year with its 1.3 million visitors a year. Family activities, shows, music, gastronomy … a day outdoors in an incomparable environment, without leaving Barcelona, for your photographic shooting or audiovisual production.
The Poble Espanyol is also unique thanks to the recreation of 117 buildings, on a real scale, from different Spanish regions. It will allow you to discover the variety of the architectural heritage of the peninsula: from the Andalusian quarter to the Catalan Romanesque monastic architecture. At present the Spanish Village has representative buildings of 15 of the Spanish autonomous communities.
Represented by its own capital, we will know this province of Spain.
In addition, Poble Espanyol allows the rental of spaces such as the large pavilion “Hivernacle”, the City Council of Valderrobres, the Monastery of Sant Miquel, La Carpa, auditoriums, theaters, kitchen rooms and a sculptural garden … You will find for sure here the ideal location for your audiovisual production or photographic shooting.
- PobleEspanyol – https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pueblo_Espa%C3%B1ol_de_Barcelona
- PobleEspanyol – https://www.timeout.es/barcelona/es/atracciones/poble-espanyol
- Andalucia1- http://www.toniweb.com/index.php/Barcelona-City-Barcelona-Ciudad/Poble-Espanyol-Pueblo-Espanol/Calle-Cuna
- Andalucia2 – http://bcnenfotos.blogspot.com.es/2013/10/el-pueblo-espanol.html
- Aragón1 – http://www.bentleyboykin.com/leisure/travel/world/spain/barcelona/streets/streets.html
- Andalucia3, Aragón2, Aragón3, Cantabria1, Cantabria2, Castilla – La Mancha1, Castilla – La Mancha2, Castilla y León1, Castilla y León2, Castilla y León3, Cataluña1, Cataluña2, Cataluña3, Madrid1, Comunidad Valenciana1, Comunidad Valenciana2, Extremadura1, Extremadura2, Galicia1, Galicia2, Galicia3, Islas Baleares, Navarra1, Navarra2, País Vasco1, País Vasco2, Asturias, Murcia – https://www.poble-espanyol.com/
ABOUT SHOOT CATALONIA
We are a full production service company providing support for audiovisual & photography projects. We scout incredible locations for your next big idea in the beautiful Mediterranean region of Catalonia, Spain. The clement weather conditions along with the diversity of landscapes are ideal to embellish your project. We work with brands from around the world turning ideas into realities that inspire.